Twitter Task 10

 Twitter Task 10


For this weeks Twitter task I had to make a list for my peers and one for everything multimedia and game development. To be honest, I had known about twitter lists but because I don't use twitter that much I never fully understood how they worked. Finally finding out that they just bring together a showing of all the people or hashtags you add is EXTREMELY useful even for my personal twitter.

I used to have multiple twitter accounts for different things I was into so that they wouldn't all muddle up into one. For example, I had an account for just video games and youtuber posts and then one for everything Boxing and Basketball related. Learning about lists makes things so handy now. On my student twitter I found it quite helpful because not only have I followed my classmates but I've also followed Creative Directors of a lot of video games and movies so all the posts were getting muddled up and hard to focus on. So to fix that I made a list for all my peers so I can see what they're all tweeting about and see how they're finding things. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future somebody

Vision Statement

RollaMole Prototype 1: