Unity Tutorial 7

 Unity Tutorial 7

-Screenshot of my Unity Tutorial 7

I found Unity tutorial extremely helpful for when I go to program my own game. It has the same concept of moving a sphere around a scene so I've learned a lot from this that I will be using later on. I also found myself coding ahead of the tutorial because I learned what I should do next which felt really good to know that these tutorials are sinking in.  

Powerups are an asset that I want to include in my game so to have a very in depth look at how to use them and tweak them to our needs was very helpful. I feel like this tutorial will definitely be one that I revisit if I get stuck on my project. It was interesting to see that I could easily create a physics material and use that to give bounce to any object it's applied to. I think I will keep this in mind when I go to code the bounciness of the ropes in my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future somebody

Vision Statement

RollaMole Prototype 1: