Game Design Document

 Game Design Document

Level Concept design - Hash Rush


For my game design document I would like to include a basic overview that the average person could read and decipher what ideas I have for the game I'm trying to make, while also being as detailed so that someone with vast game development experience could easily and accurately replicate what I envision. I find it fun to run through the ideas of how the game should play, look and feel but I also find it very, very intimidating and I just hope that I can at least make something that I'm proud to present to people to play.

I've included a link to my DunDoc GDD that I will be adding to and changing as I continue with my development process.


Comments

  1. Hey Adam

    Let me start by saying you had a fantastic DunDoc about the premise and direction of you game, it was well detailed and easy understand your vision. The roll a mole idea with the arcade feel is a great combination. Have you decided on the character and level art design yet? also i didn't really understand the mechanics you are aiming for?

    all and all wishing you the best in the development of your game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam! Your game design document was filled with information I'm very impressed. I really like your game idea and I can't wait to see the trailer for it. My game is a very basic sphere game based on the nostalgic bounce we all had on our phones but 3D. I hope you don't struggle much with your game anyway because unity is a pain sometimes so best of luck! - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future somebody

Vision Statement